Use of the Thrive website is subject to all applicable laws and regulations. Thrive will vigorously protect its legal rights and interests.
Section 113P and section 183 of the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) entitlements reserved. For information about Section 113P (educational use) and section 183 (government use) visit www.copyright.com.au and www.copyright.org.au.
The information provided on the Thrive website is not intended to constitute legal, business or other professional advice. It is provided as general information only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from a qualified professional such as a solicitor who is familiar with the facts of your particular circumstances.
While care and diligence have been used to maintain the information on the Thrive website, it may not be accurate, current or complete in all respects and, consequently, Thrive does not make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information.
Thrive is not responsible to you or anyone else for any loss suffered in connection with the use of the Thrive website or any of its content. Thrive excludes, to the maximum extent permitted by law, any liability which may arise as a result of the use of the Thrive website, its content or the information on it, including links to other websites.
Where liability cannot be excluded, any liability incurred by us in relation to the use of the Thrive website or its content, is limited to the extent provided for by the Australian Consumer Law. To the extent permitted by law, Thrive will not be liable for any consequential, incidental, indirect or special loss.
- permitted under the Copyright Act, including for any fair dealing purposes such as private study, research, criticism or review; or
- authorised in writing by Thrive.
Thrive owns or is entitled under licence to all rights, title and interests (including present and future copyright) in the Thrive website. All material including domain names, company and business names, text, graphics, images, photographs, designs, illustrations, diagrams, logos, buttons, icons, software, and all products and services described on the Thrive website are owned exclusively by Thrive, its related bodies corporate or others who have licensed their material to Thrive (unless expressly indicated otherwise).
Thrive reserves the right to all other intellectual property that is inherent in other information, products, processes or technologies which form part of this website and are not explicitly licensed.
Linking to the Thrive website
Thrive requires that the following rules are adhered to when establishing an external link from another website to the Thrive website:
- A link to the Thrive website is to be used only as a ‘hot’ link (direct link) to a Thrive webpage and for no other purpose.
- A link should preferably be made to Thrive’s homepage.
- A link to another page on the Thrive website is permitted, however Thrive makes no warranty about the integrity of such link. Information or page structures may change over time.
- You may link to, but not without permission replicate, Thrive content.
- You must not create a browser or framed border environment around Thrive content.
- You must not use Thrive logos without Thrive’s written consent.
- Your website must not contain content that could be construed as distasteful or offensive.
- Your website must not claim or infer the existence of any relationship with, or endorsement by, Thrive unless you have obtained Thrive’s written consent.
Thrive retains, in its sole discretion, a right to disapprove and seek the removal of any link to its website. If a link is not immediately removed upon request, Thrive reserves the right to disable that link.
Users of the Thrive website must not:
- undertake data harvesting of personal information from the Thrive website,
- use information obtained from the Thrive website about a person, corporation or other entity to send unsolicited communications to that person, corporation or other entity,
- in any way interfere with access to, or functionality of, the Thrive website or any transaction or process undertaken via the Thrive website, or
- reproduce, incorporate or store any information from the Thrive website, unless the prior written consent of Thrive has been obtained.